HPH Hospice is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. Gifts are welcomed because we rely on the support of our communities to make our programs and services available for anyone without Medicare/Medicaid or insurance. By supporting the mission of HPH Hospice, you make a difference and your donations convey your thoughtfulness for many years to come. Donations make it possible for our teams and volunteers to provide the highest quality care, comfort and support for patients living with an advanced, chronic or life-limiting illness or condition. They support the families and caregivers, and those who have experienced the loss of a loved one.
Whether your donation to HPH Hospice is a gift of money, time, talent or expertise, please know that you have made a difference in the lives of those around you.
Ways to Donate
Gifts may be made by Cash, Credit or Debit Card, Stock, Pledge or in your Will.
- Make a gift securely on-line click here.
- Make a gift via phone by calling 813-871-8444
- Mail a check to:
12107 Majestic Blvd.
Hudson, FL 34667
If you send in a check, please add a note with it to let us know which family members you would like us to notify about your gift along with their address.
- If you’d like information about how to leave a gift through your will, trust, charitable gift annuity or insurance, click here. Or call, 813-871-8444
- Sign up to volunteer by calling 727-863-7971
A Gift in Your Will:
We hope you’ll consider including a gift to HPH Hospice in your will or living trust. Called a charitable bequest, this type of gift offers these main benefits:
- Simplicity. Just a few sentences in your will or trust are all that is needed.
The official bequest language for HPH Hospice is: “I, [name], of [city, state ZIP], give, devise and bequeath to the Hospice Foundation of 12107 Majestic Blvd., Hudson, Florida, [written amount or percentage of the estate or description of property] for its unrestricted use and purpose.”
- Flexibility. Because you are not actually making a gift until after your lifetime, you can change your mind at any time.
- Versatility. You can structure the bequest to leave a specific item or amount of money, make the gift contingent on certain events, or leave a percentage of your estate to us.
HPH Hospice Federal Tax Identification Number is 59-2217929.
Whichever method of giving you choose to use, please know that your contribution to the HPH Hospice Foundation is used to provide the utmost Care, Comfort and Support for our patients and families. All Donor Information is kept strictly confidential unless we receive written consent to release information from the donor.